Enzyme-washed for a worn look, our Wanderer hat has a versatile brim style; snap up on one side,
both sides or... not at all!
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g
Fabric: 100% cotton duck with enzyme wash finish.
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.